Private Hospital Molholm offers the examination and treatment of just about any kind of urological disease/urinary tract disease and condition.
Specialist areas in urinary tract diseases (urology) are:
- Bloody urine
- Bladder polyps
- Disrupted urination
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
- Stones in the urinary tract, kidney stones and bladder stones
- Non-descended testes
- Male sterilisation
- Reversal of male stertilisation
- Benign kidney diseases
- - painful kidneys due to poor discharge (hydronephrosis)
- large, benign kidney cysts causing pains
- inactive kidneys causing pains or the risk of serious future infections.
The following consultants are affiliated with the clinic:
Allan Maltha Ryhammer, Head of Department, DMSci, Specialist in General, Urology, Surgery
John Bugge Nielsen, M.D, Specialist in General, Urology, Surgery
Feel free to contact us for further information.