All gynaecological examinations are carried out by specialists, in a calm and secure environment with the participation of a nurse and include all types of gynaecological disorders.
Some of the treatment options at our Gynaecological Clinic include
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, possibly endometrial ablation as well as the removal of uterine fibroids.
- Infertility - surgical examination and treatment (not including insemination nor IVF treatment).
- Treatment of cervical cell changes (conisation).
- Vaginal prolapse surgery.
- Hysterectomy removing the uterus and/or the ovaries, either laparoscopic-assisted hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy or abdominal hysterectomy.
- laparoscopic-assisted removal of cysts, such as water cysts or blood cysts (endometriosis).
- Removal of larger uterine fibroids .
- Laparoscopic-assisted examination of abdominal pains.
- Pregnancy scans (not including type-II scans nor nuchal scans).
- Termination of pregnancy, induced abortion - surgically or medically.
- Stress incontinence and loss of vaginal flexibility - Geneveve treatment.
Additional specialist treatments may be carried out by agreement.
Learn more about the individual gynaecological treatments in our patient information.
You can be examined in both Vejle and Aarhus and as something new we also offer evening consultations.
Feel free to contact us for further information.