All gynaecological examinations are carried out by Per Lundorff, specialist medical practitioner, in a calm and secure environment with the participation of a nurse and include all types of gynaecological disorders.
Some of the treatment options at our Gynaecological Clinic include
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, possibly endometrial ablation as well as the removal of uterine fibroids.
- Infertility - surgical examination and treatment (not including insemination nor IVF treatment).
- Treatment of cervical cell changes (conisation).
- Vaginal prolapse surgery.
- Hysterectomy removing the uterus and/or the ovaries, either laparoscopic-assisted hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy or abdominal hysterectomy.
- laparoscopic-assisted removal of cysts, such as water cysts or blood cysts (endometriosis).
- Removal of larger uterine fibroids .
- Laparoscopic-assisted examination of abdominal pains.
- Pregnancy scans (not including type-II scans nor nuchal scans).
- Termination of pregnancy, induced abortion - surgically or medically.
- NEWS! Stress incontinence and loss of vaginal flexibility - Geneveve treatment.
Additional specialist treatments may be carried out by agreement.
Learn more about the individual gynaecological treatments in our patient information.
Feel free to contact us for further information.